<body>
Thursday, July 30, 2009

bloggaaa sucks!. art in the morning then math and recess was funny!. HOHO:)
Bubble eh lmao
D&T was tiring, file her file there. english then literature ZhengYang very funnehhh.
after that, went KFC with Charmaine ZhiXin then bus back home.
bathe all this and walked to Charmaine house and Chang was there
then YoongJin came, Jaryl going out so didn't go.
i was there watching SSM like damn fuck loh, so boring wthiaoooo.
and we using fighting with the ELMO AND (COOKIE MONSTER!) :)
and they starting recording for history,E&C.M was sitting die die like that(not moving)
use comp, eat the meeeeeeee!:) and do the stupid SSM kns! and RM then home.
English and History Common Test tomorrowwww! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Historyy die die._.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

AMANDA.L AMANDA.N ANNA APPHIA APRIL AUDREY AVERE AXEL BOONHAO CHARLOTTE CHARMAINE.C CHARMAINE.N CHINGPING CHIYU CLARA COLIN CT HAJAR DAWNA DIANA DIANE EMILY FELYOND GABRIEL HUILI HUIMIN HUIRU IRDINA JACELYN JADE JASMIN JEANNIE JEEPING JEREMY JIANING JIAYU JILLIAN JINGWEN JOANNE JUNEE JUNJIE LEEMAY KAHMAY KELVIN LIANHONG LILING MEGAN MEISHAN MINCHEIN NICK NICOLE NITRO PRISCILLA QIAOZHEN REGINA ROSAMUND SHANA SHERMAINE SHUWEN SIUSUAN TRICIA VALERIE VANESSA.C VANESSA VENUSA VIVIAN WILLIAM YANTONG YOONGJIN YVONNE ZHAOZHEN ZHENGJIE ZOE

Archives
gone with the wind

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration